NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

I've finally started my build,  Dana 60 HP for the front and Sterling 10.25-35 spline for the rear.  ONE TONSNext step to get the rear, then install gear and lockers. Then fully armor them out the califab way!! Then the true fun will begin......42 inch wrangler MTRs, Dual cases, Exo cage, rear plate bumper, beadlocks, 14" fox coilovers, 3 link front, the rear is undecied, (either 3 link or leafs).....STAY TUNED FOR MORE FUN....the build thread will be on Califabrication; instagram or facebook....

Views: 5922

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Got the steering set up today...

Double sheer, 7/8 heims, high steer

Axles done...

Sexy! I love this build thread
Your rig is next;) lol
Oh as awesome as it is, I'm not that brave or have enough cash. After wheeling in Moab I'll stick with my IFS, the ability to completely armour the underside of my FJ is a life saver.

Here is why. A piece of a rather large step broke off and this is what happened. I hate to see what the result would have been without full skids

You've got me thinking about it,..

There's affordable ways to do it and take baby steps...having a automatic transmission is the first thing that saves you lots of money...(not having all wheel drive t-case like the manual transmission)...trying to figure out which route I'm going with that...
This weekend I should be able to rebuild my old steering box and tap it for hydro assist. I'll put pics up once I start digging into it. Should be fun...

Been getting a lot of questions about the FJ SAS... And yes it is still on. Just was busy working on other peoples rigs and other projects. So as an update...today the dual case adapters were ordered from ‪#‎inchwormgear‬....rims were ordered....rock rings and frame reinforcement plates were ordered from @crabbs_custom_fab 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service