NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

I've finally started my build,  Dana 60 HP for the front and Sterling 10.25-35 spline for the rear.  ONE TONSNext step to get the rear, then install gear and lockers. Then fully armor them out the califab way!! Then the true fun will begin......42 inch wrangler MTRs, Dual cases, Exo cage, rear plate bumper, beadlocks, 14" fox coilovers, 3 link front, the rear is undecied, (either 3 link or leafs).....STAY TUNED FOR MORE FUN....the build thread will be on Califabrication; instagram or facebook....

Views: 5922

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Going to use 1 1/4 heims and 2x.25 dom...how many do you have?

4 x 1.25" Hex Head Weld Bung, 1.5" Tube ID RH
4 x 1.25" Hex Head Weld Bung, 1.5" Tube ID LH

photo bungs-1_zps500c6fbe.jpg

How much for all of them?

$80 and I might be driving through Sac on Wed or Thur this week and could drop them off.  Other option is I can ship them.

Dana 60 done, now to the junk yard to get a long pinion yoke for the rear end...

Had a little help from the niece today, she was a little intimidated by the tires though...lol

Man your rig is going to be sick when you finish this. What's your eta on completion?

Well trying to plan a Moab trip for December , and I have a baby due in Febuary so trying to get it done by November...Im trying to finish my other straight axle on this 97 4runner but we ran into a couple of snags but were almost done and then I can start focusing on the FJ more and start tearing into it hopefully withing a month or so...

Got the gears and lockers completely finished today!!! Now to convert the rear to disc brakes and to rebuild the axles back up.Got my chevy 63s, now to totally rebuild them and clean them up....

Rear axle complete!!!! Disc brakes, Detroit, 5.39s, full float, 35 spline. On to the front...

Stripped down the leafs,gonna paint and rebuild them today....

Looks awesome!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service