NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

I've finally started my build,  Dana 60 HP for the front and Sterling 10.25-35 spline for the rear.  ONE TONSNext step to get the rear, then install gear and lockers. Then fully armor them out the califab way!! Then the true fun will begin......42 inch wrangler MTRs, Dual cases, Exo cage, rear plate bumper, beadlocks, 14" fox coilovers, 3 link front, the rear is undecied, (either 3 link or leafs).....STAY TUNED FOR MORE FUN....the build thread will be on Califabrication; instagram or facebook....

Views: 5922

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Makes me want to finish my CJ-2A so I can start on something new

So got my TCase and transmission out. Now to put in the new clutch and dual cases. I played the inside and outside of the front of the frame.
Attachments:
Made my transfer case mount...
Attachments:
Fabbed up my front crossmember...
Attachments:
Got my dual case crossmber built. Now able to make my front lower links....40" long:)
Attachments:

Man, once you get this thing finished we need to have a meetup so we can all drool over your rig! lol

For sure!!!! I'll let yall know when it's finished!!!

Hey Chance, just a thought...  not like you're busy building a solid axel rig... what about adding a interior roll cage?

For your rig?

No, I was thinking for your rig.

Gonna run a exo or partial exo

Got all my links in, all my steering in. Now just gotta check for clearances and get my coilovers in.
Attachments:

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service