NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Josh, from sPOD, will be hosting an sPOD install day on Saturday, October 2 at BozTec's shop. Josh will be around to assist with any installs if you get stuck or have any questions.

Date: Saturday, October 2
Time: 9:30 AM - 2:00 PM

although Josh will have the required tools for the install, it is recommended that you bring your tools as well.

Final Roster (19)
Lance
MoreFJland
FJ4 Tahoe
Bz
Bozly
s-POD Josh
opg4759
magicthechemist
Andrew
Bossquatch
NDA431FJr.
Robbie
TOE 4X4
daPitbull
WTFMatt
quadloco
Engine Jen
5150 Cruiser
potatomutato

Views: 210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I plan to stop by...my front suspension is squeaking badly...maybe someone can help me figure out what is wrong ?
check your swaybar bushings. easy fix.
what is it ? haha

I need two people to check it anyway, one to swing the Fj other on to listen where the noise is coming from.
Count me in on the install.

What tools should I bring for the install that others may need as well?
btw, not related to sPODs, but does anyone on the roster have the Manik tail light guards installed?
Put me back on the list.. Ikea is on the back burner and I got permission from the boss to com eout and play !! whoo hoo

Oh yes you all will now have to deal with the Bossquatch !!!!!!!!!!!
wow! everyone bring yer cameras! National Geographic's been waiting for this day!!! heh
Boss, Please have your guardian (wife) fill out this form.

PERMISSION FORM FOR FIELD TRIPS
I/We, the Wife/guardians of the FJC owner named below, understand the nature of the trip being planned to:
__________________________________________________ on _______________________________
(Date)
Time: Leave: _____________ Return: ____________ We understand that transportation will be by:
______________________________________________________ at a cost of $________________:
(Mode of transportation)
and we are in accord with the purposes of and procedures governing the trip. We hereby grant permission for our
Husband to participate. We understand that adequate and appropriate supervision will be provided. We
recognize, however, that unanticipated situations and problems can arise on any trip, sponsored or otherwise,
which situations or problems are not reasonably within the control of the supervors) or staff (including
volunteers). We further agree to release and hold harmless the Shaghafi,
their agents, officers, employees, and volunteers, from any and all liability, claims, suits, demands, judgements,
costs, interest and expense (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from such activities, including any accident
or injury to the student and the costs of medical services.
In the event of an injury requiring medical attention, I hereby grant permission to the supervising or staff
(including volunteers) to attend to my Husband. If the injury warrants further medical attention, I expect every
effort will be made to contact me to receive my specific authorization before action is taken. If efforts to contact me
are unsuccessful, I grant permission for necessary medical treatment to be given. In addition, I hereby give my
permission to the supervising teacher(s) or staff (including volunteers) to take my child to the physician, dentist, or
to the hospital if an accident or serious illness occurs on the trip and I cannot be located.
In the event that a student must return to Wilton independently for reasons of health, accident, failure to conform to
rules established by the teacher in charge, etc., we agree to accept full responsibility for and to pay for the cost of
medical care, transportation and other incidental expenses. This permission slip also serves as a contract that the
student and parent(s) understand and agree to the guidelines from each teacher as to making up missed assignments.
______________________________ ________________________________________ ___________________
Name (Please print) Parent or Guardian (signed) Date
Home Phone____________________ Work Phone______________________ Cell Phone_____________________
Please check below IF your Husband has sensitivity to:
□ Bee Sting □ Nuts □ Dairy □ Latex □ Other _________________________________
Required medications: ________________________________________________________________
Please check below IF your Husband has:
□ Asthma □ Diabetes □ Kidney Injuries □ Seizure Disorder □ Heart Condition □ Other Medical Condition
Required medications: __________________________________________________________________________
Other medications: _____________________________________________________________________________
If the student requires medication, I understand that I am obligated to ensure that the medication and the Medication
Authorization Form are on record in the Health Office. (If ordered by the student’s physician, an epipen must be
provided for all field trips.)
Dude, thats pretty good right there..

Looks like I may need a sponser.. hehehehe
hahahahaha!!!!
John For the WIN!!!!
No more iffy, I’ll be joining. Do I need a permission form?
Nope just me !!

At least its not a TPR report !!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service