NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Josh, from sPOD, will be hosting an sPOD install day on Saturday, October 2 at BozTec's shop. Josh will be around to assist with any installs if you get stuck or have any questions.

Date: Saturday, October 2
Time: 9:30 AM - 2:00 PM

although Josh will have the required tools for the install, it is recommended that you bring your tools as well.

Final Roster (19)
Lance
MoreFJland
FJ4 Tahoe
Bz
Bozly
s-POD Josh
opg4759
magicthechemist
Andrew
Bossquatch
NDA431FJr.
Robbie
TOE 4X4
daPitbull
WTFMatt
quadloco
Engine Jen
5150 Cruiser
potatomutato

Views: 210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tater FTW!!!
Just remember once you enter Ikea it's like 14 hours before you can claw your way out. That's why they had to install a food court, too many people were dying of starvation before they could find the exit.

Never again!!!
Dude one of the best things about that place is that they have a play area to drop off your kids !! Its just the best !!!!

IKEA has some of the best solution for storage in a cramped space, Which is my house perfectly (cramped)..

Yes that place is fun. I only hope I can find parking with the trailer..

@ FJ4 Tahoe- The Bossquatch is here , there, and everywhere .... Seems there was a song about that at one time... hehehe

And tater its not fair that you "MODs" are the only ones that have the little smile face thing !! I am telling Josh !!! hehehehehe
by Boss73

"Sounds good.. I will have to check with the boss..."

"I would but I have a date with the wife to go to IKEA and look for some new shelves from the Bathroom..."

"Really Hmm I was going to go to the one off of 101.. That not the one you are talking about ... If it is, Maybe I will have to see if I can make that happen..."

"OF course I would love to go just to Boz's shop cuz I have yet to be there, for a beer and minus the shopping ... Next time..."

"Dude one of the best things about that place is that they have a play area to drop off your kids !! Its just the best !!!!"

"IKEA has some of the best solution for storage in a cramped space, Which is my house perfectly (cramped).."

"Yes that place is fun. I only hope I can find parking with the trailer.."

Really Boss, Really....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc-44Vf_BDQ
Hahahahahahahahahah :thumbsup:
Got a great little saturday planned......

That is damn funny!!
I did not even have to click to the link to know the scene..

Old school is one of the few movie's I own..

FRANK THE TANK !! FRANK THE TANK !!

Oh and Josh you seem to have lots of time on your hands, how about coming over and helping me put a third level on my house ??? That may limit my trips to IKEA , Maybe Home Depot , I don't know if we will have any time.... hehe

Trust me , life changes when you have kids... I can barely stay up past 9 pm anymore... Does this mean I am getting old or better like wine or whiskey ??
Bro (with all the Redwood trees in the backyard) you need a cable bridge and tree rooms to expand your home! Your own litle Ewok village! =D
If you want to help me build it come on up.. Oh yeah and can you pay for it too.... hehehehe
i'll be there...need to do some research on the various installs. may even do a little video as well.
I'm stopping by and will help out if I can.
My plans changed I will be there.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service