NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

SOLD WTS Warn REAR bumper. This is a feeler to see if there is any interest, read below for info SOLD

Buddy of mine from work was rear ended while stopped and the insurance bought him a new Warn rear bumper.  He also received the old one back.  I have taken a cursory look and it looks cosmeticly scratched that rattle can would probably make it look decent..   This is a 1000 dollar bumper but with shipping (100+lbs) would probably run you 1100+.  This thing is HEAVY.

I told him I would post on here to see if there was any interest.  If there is interest I will put more info, post some pics of damage etc.  Below are some links of the bumper.  The picture is a sample but not the actual bumper he is selling.

He is looking for 400 bucks but will take a reasonable offer.  He is selling the damaged one, NOT the new one.

\http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/499734-post38.html

http://www.warn.com/truck/mounting-systems/rear_offroad_bumper.shtml

let me know if there is interest.

Lance

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmm interesting. I wold like a new rear bumper... hmm
Ditto.  You know my story, Lance.  My rear got dinged a couple of days ago.  Would like to see pictures of the actual bumper.
I will pick it up from work tomorrow and take some pictures. 
I need a Warn rear bumper. Willing to pay $385 cash providing the description of the damage is accurate. I will pick it up from your location this weekend.
Please let me know.

I'll post pics tomorrow and give Boss and Whalerider until Saturday afternoon to confirm or deny their interest at 385.

I'll also take a closer look at the damage and give a more thorough description.

Sounds good. Thanks :)

My buddy dropped the bumper off tonight.  I am very picky about things so here is my honest assesment.  Bumper is solid and a great deal at 385.  Many of the scratches look like plastic from the other cars bumper.  There are several areas where the powerder coat is warn through but I do not see any damage to the steel.  no dents that I can see (other than the scratches)  All of the welds look intact.  The only "Broken" piece I see is there is a spacer that is tac welded to the mount that was knocked off.  When we checked his brand new warn his was actually knocked off too and they installed it without it.  They actually used his old bolts, so the bolts that come with this bumper are actually brand new.  I did not check every single bolt but I assume they are all there.  The one thing he said he noticed was missing was a ziptie mount that attaches the hitch wiring to the bumper.

Below are the pictures I took.  Let me know if you have more questions

Looks like a pretty sweet deal.
Hey Lance, I'm certainly interested and will take it providing Boss or WhaleRider do not. I'm available anytime. Thanks. Jake
Yes, that is exactly what you need most. More weight in the back end of your rig.

Ha ha !
Lol! I know...

Great deal but I simply don't t have the cash right now.. 

Looks good thought and it seems to be a good price...

Good luck to who ever gets it..

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service