NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

A few minor scratches, may easily be painted over.

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are the predator bars the side step up bar? if so, were they made to be sliders or just step ups??? I might be interested.
You won't be doing much sliding on those. If you did, you'd probably cause more damage than anything.
Andrew has these and he got stuck between the steps quite a few times. I'd get sliders that actually allow you to slide.
They actually saved my right side once. It wasn't a slide, more like a lean. My rig leaned to the right against a boulder and i have the mark on the right side of the rail to prove it. lol.
Are these still avail?
yes they are
Cool. I'm travelling from Antioch and looks like you're in SanJo.....I can leave Antioch at 8:00PM for pickup or
can meet up with you tomorrow morn, as early as you like. Would you take $80, David?....Larry A.
I'm actually being offered $150 on another forum. I am selling it for $100 on this site though which is a huge cut since most of the members are within a decent driving range.
Yep, $100 no problemo. When can I get?
It's actually still on my FJ at the moment. I gotta remove it before we may set up a date to meet up. I'll let you know.
sure. let me know.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service