NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

"SOLD" 2008 FJ Cruiser Factory (TRD) Rock Rails. Minimal use. You pick them up.
$50.00 to a fellow FJ Cruiser owner.

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sweet Thanks FJscout.. do you take paypal?
I think my wife has an PayPal account. I'll check. You could also just drop a check in the mail if you like. Either way no worries.
Hi FJ Scout

Looks like we can do this a few ways. I can come by anytime today, Sunday or Monday to pay cash for and pick up the rails for C4B_ROCKs. Send me a message or a PM with a phone number. Please feel freee to contact C4B_ROCKs to confirm the payment and pick up. I will take the rails to him on Thursday this coming week.
Thanks BigFish... I'll get the payment situated then I'll let you know about the pickup..
Sent you a message...
wow, what a great coordinated sale. that's community in action!
Yes indeed.
Pick and payment made. Great meeting and talking with you FJ Scout. We will need to plan a trip. C4B_ROCKs will be happy.

C4B_ROCKs - looks like we will have a beach install! We need to make sure Boss brings a lot of sand to test the rails. Glad I am not pulling his trailer.
Really, no way...C4B got sliders? Not shi!t...

Boss, don't forget the sand, lol!
Yup looks like we have an install at SnT. I still have to get the bolts for the rock rails.
Thanks BigFish. Likewise, look forward to a trip. I'm likely not going to make SnT due to that nasty four letter word we all dread.
I know all will have a great time and look forward to the next event.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service