NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

I know this is out of the Nor, but if anyone is gonna be down here in the time frame, C'mon by!

March 20th 10 am till 2 pm.
Toyota of El Cajon has been gracious enough to hook us up with a venue as well as food and raffle prizes, the owners are FJ people.
This will be a great family friendly event.
Since it is a place of business no alcohol will be consumed on the premises, and any firearms must be locked and stored in your vehicle accordingly.
There will be many updates to come 
Sponsors: Baja Rack
Superstition Motors
Demello Offroad
Dirty Parts
Lucrum Ind.
Outrider Suspension Armor
Fuzzy Duds
BozTec Rear diff armour
Warfield Off-Road
Aluminiss
Icon Vehicle Dynamics
Cruiser Gear
Any company can set up a display booth for free of charge so please contact me if interested. Donations to the raffle are Highly appreciated.

More details to come but I just wanted to spread the word that it is ON!!!

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

stubbed TOE!!
since i wont be around for SnT 2010.....lets do Annies ruffie coladas at this party. LOL
you made a serious TOE pas! heh, get it?! heh.
what a stretch
LOL.....thats the best lic. plate evah!!

o2btoed!
While snowboarding, BoBo and I came up with SoTOE for the Socal TOE chapter and NoTOE for the Norcal TOE chapter! LOL...

Now we have SoTOE and NoTOE....but put us all together and we are TOEtally AWESOME! : D

Oh...and for Bozly's and the crew heading south with them for this event, when will you be down here - Thursday? You're welcome to stay at my place Thursday and I know y'all are camping Friday and Saturday. If Cowboy and I camp, it will most likely only be on Saturday night. We haven't decided yet. Glad y'all are coming down though!
So when is the next AllTOE ?
You got it all wrong....that's the TOE JAMboree...

; )
We are heading down Friday. Need diections to the campground.
LOL
So... who's going... and when? I'm on the fence, but could be persuaded.
i think the small group from NorCal is going on Friday. the Bozlys (both trucks w/some crazy hitchhikers) and sonof40, i believe. should be a great event...lots of sponsors, camping and some trail runs.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service