NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Slickrock, Deer Valley and thereabouts 2009
August 20-23 (Thursday - Sunday) - NOTE: Date change!
Level: Moderate - Difficult

NOTE: the dates have changed.

just posting up a placeholder for the Slickrock run. this year, we will add Deer Valley. we will schedule separate group runs in the area and will include easy and moderate trails depending on the response. as usual, you are not required to be present from the first day. you can arrive and depart as you please. more details, including the trail schedule, to follow in the coming weeks.

Tentative roster: (bold = confirmed)
Romanski
5AND5TORM
PBn'FJ
CA Annie & MoabFJ
Mrs. Bozly & Bozly
DaveF2
ANGRY BARBER
suecyde
bkreece
Mark O'Connor
cypilk
potatomutato

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll try to get some made before the trip. Been looking for a reason to make some more....and Annie....you're IT ! :)
ha dependng on when the bird flys me the hell outta here i might be there lol i wont know till dound the 5th though...of august keep u posted
Tater, is the date set yet? I need to start planning for this.
"August 13-16 (Thursday - Sunday) - NOTE: Date confirmation pending!"
ANYONE NEED A CO-PILOT??

My neighbor's boy has been who's been asking to do a FJ trip with us. This trip is the weekend before school starts, so this may be his last opportunity this year.

I told him I'd ask around to see if someone want to haul him around. I'd throw some gas money on you and feed him, and would be greatly appreciative! (where's the beer emoticon?)

He's camped before and has gear. Nice kid, 16yo, 6'4" sweet, helpful, can probably haul a lot of wood or stuff :)

We're always overloaded... he'd have a better experience in the front seat with a guy than with us and Abbey in his lap. She gets gassy at altitude :(

Not a big rush, but if I get a couple of guys interested I can tell him it's a go. Then if people have to bow out, we would have back up.

If interested, please let me know. Thanks!
Ann, the dates have changed. i should've changed them earlier as they were known. i'm pretty sure there will be more runs that your neighbor's son can join in on before the summer runs out.
OK, pushed out one week later may make this trip improbably for our friend. He'd be starting school that Monday. I'll check. Thanks for the update -A
Just got back today from a dear valley run and it was great.
We ran it from lake alpine up to blues. Lot's of fun.
how was the disconnect?
Fine
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm in for saturday and sunday.
I am in for Friday, Sat, Sunday!!! I will be heading up Friday evening after work. Anyone going from around Livermore area same time that wants to caravan up?
I'll be leaving from the Stockton area...would be interested in caravaning friday evening

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service