NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Slickrock, Deer Valley and thereabouts 2009
August 20-23 (Thursday - Sunday) - NOTE: Date change!
Level: Moderate - Difficult

NOTE: the dates have changed.

just posting up a placeholder for the Slickrock run. this year, we will add Deer Valley. we will schedule separate group runs in the area and will include easy and moderate trails depending on the response. as usual, you are not required to be present from the first day. you can arrive and depart as you please. more details, including the trail schedule, to follow in the coming weeks.

Tentative roster: (bold = confirmed)
Romanski
5AND5TORM
PBn'FJ
CA Annie & MoabFJ
Mrs. Bozly & Bozly
DaveF2
ANGRY BARBER
suecyde
bkreece
Mark O'Connor
cypilk
potatomutato

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks
Is this where they are now? Where will they be tomorrow or Sunday? Need to know their exact spot to join them?
thats the campground the meet up spot would be the gas station in bear valley
Also, we will have the F J cones at the turn off so look for those. We will try to leave a message as to where the site will be but we are going to try for the one in the back.
I'll be up sometime Friday. In Portland now and will be driving back to bay area wednesday. Site is painfully slow on 3G so will catchup on thread tomorrow nite.

Dave
Will be good to see you again
I see b-fast is covered I think so I will bring Tri Tip for Friday night dinner. It'd be great if someone can bring side dishes.
Mrs. Boz has boat loads of pasta, she's gonna replicate Josh's Little Gold Lakes tortalini thing.
I'll bring costco dogs and buns for dinner on saturday
blasphemy! LOL
OK, I'll work on a side or two
I'm in

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service