NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Anyone ever been out to slick rock?

Views: 616

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For anyone that's down, here is the info on the meet.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/northern-california/219170-norcal-...

We'd love for you guys to come along. And as GHOST mentioned, if this meet gets rather large, we can split into groups. 

Some of us are camping the night before, and the more the merrier around the campfire

down to camp but i wont be able to leave till after 6pm i think

School is out at 3:29, why not just go straight after?

I work a second job.. Gotta pay for this addiction some how ;)

"Everyday I'm hustlin!" haha. One of the tacoma guys is leaving late as well. So it really doesn't matter what time you get there, we'll have the campfire going 

So, where's camp? On the trail, or one of the many other campgrounds in the area? I may make this trip.

Camp is going to be in the trail a little. Remember where the stream flows over the granite slabs? Basically there. I was just there this Sunday and the water is flowing nicely and the water crossing rivals Deer Valley. Would be nice to see you two again.

We used to camp in that area alot years ago. It used to be more wide open, but because of bad trail manners, much of the area has been blocked off by giant bolders. I tried to talk Maria into going up yesterday with you guys, but she had other Mother's Day idea's. The nerve!

Is it still ok to camp? I saw a family camping there, if not i need to tell the others.

It’s OK to camp, but you can’t take vehicles across the creek. It’s wilderness area. People used to drive across all the time, and that’s why you see those large boulders all over now. They didn’t used to be there.

ok yeah. did not plan to go over the creek at all, just on the open area on the side of the trail.

Im down to camp!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service