NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Get ready for Sedonafest 2010!

Join us in one of the premier international destinations of the southwest - Sedona, Arizona - for the 4th annual Sedonafest off-road adventure. Taking place June 4-6, 2010, this year promises to bring together the FJ Cruiser community with great trails, amazing scenery, incredible raffle prizes, the renowned GPS Challenge, a new campground location, and much more! Don't miss out on the fun, this event sells out each year! Event registration will open at 8:00pm on the evening of Wednesday April 14th, 2010. Have questions? Check out http://www.sedonafest.com/faq

Please visit http://www.sedonafest.com/ for event details.

Pack up the FJ and get ready for an adventurous fun filled Red Rock weekend. See you at Sedonafest 2010!

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yup, saw your info - you're all set! :D

10 FJ's were signed up in the first couple minutes!!!
Only a handful of spots left! :D
Literally 2 spots left, last chance!!

For everybody who has signed up already, an email with all information will be out in the next day or two.
wish i could go! ought to be a fun event with some nice scenic trails and great people!
To all you lucky FJs going to Sedonafest: Have Safe Be Fun! wish I could make this and Moab a double header but I'm flying out right after Alabama Hills to Pa. for the family reunion....woo......hoo....
Hi Mike
Can you please PM your phone number. I am ending off the coupons for Boztec and need it for delivery
Thanks Leonie
Hi Mike
Coupons shipped today by Golden State Overnight and will be delivered tomorrow. I asked that they leave the package at the front door.

Thanks leonie
Huge thanks to all of our sponsors! Details on the raffle coming soon... :D

Boztec will be giving away one of these rear diff skids in the raffle:

But wait that's not all! :D

Every single participant will receive a discount coupon for a skid. The normal price for the Boztec skid is $395 + powder coating + shipping. The coupon is for $330 including powder coat! Also, if you order before Sedonafest you will receive free shipping in form of delivery by Boztec themselves at the event. Tools and assistance will be available for use by anyone who would like to install their skid right there in camp!

Teaser shot...

In the raffle All Pro is giving away a set of 1.25" uni-ball Chromoly UCAs! These are $649... 8O

Here they are, pictured on a sea of Fuzzy Duds - which are all being raffled off! :D

If you're wondering - yes, that is one of the most bizarre pictures I've ever taken...
LOL!...that looks sexy, tibaal...the fuzz and metal. ha! great job on all the sponsors! i hope to make it next year!
hmmm what's this box doing here...

Ah ha! :D

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service