NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

rode jumpseat with TOE4x4 (aka Mrs Bozly) to Sedonafest 2010 and had a blast! we were the only current NorCalers there, but were joined by a few SoCal folks. put the two together and stir in some Trailbus and Trailbusty and you've got a weekend full of hearty laughs and shenanigans.

the drive to Sedona took a little over 13 hours since we took it easy and the drive back took exactly 12 hours. i met a bunch of new faces from AZFJ and a few from the Sin City Wicked FJ guys. basecamp was located on Schnebly Hill Road in the Coconino National Forest and easily accommodated the 60+ rigs. downtown Sedona was a short, beautiful 11-mile off-pavement drive down the hill.

the event went from Friday-Sunday. on Friday, registration packets were available to drivers and no planned trail runs took place. we ended up enjoying Broken Arrow with n1ntendo, FunJunkie, regan99 and Fjamming. on Saturday, all the rigs were broken up into groups and embarked upon 2-3 trails each. our group (#4) tackled Greasy Spoon and Soldier Pass (Hot Loop was the other trail, but only a few decided to do it).

Saturday night was completely filled with shenanigans. combine good friends meeting new friends, hostile campfires, pranks, night vision goggles and a dart board and you've got some crazy fun.

Sunday marked the last day of the event and included the morning GPS Challenge and prize drawing at noon. a couple of NorCal vendors, BozTec and Fuzzy Duds, contributed a few items for the drawing.

below are a few photos from Sedonafest 2010. i highly recommend hitting this event if you get the chance.

photo by Fjamming

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I still don't understand why I'm the only one that got assassinated! lol
probably because you left your FJ in camp. as for the evening shenanigans, it was because you were the first to go to sleep, in your FJ right next to the campfire. Darth FJ was suh-weeet! i'm sure you'll be a part of the shenanigans (on the giving end) the next time 'round. LOL
cause you are the ass ass in?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service