NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

can't think of a better way to celebrate the upcoming wheeling season than to have a social in Sacramento!

Sacramento Meet & Greet on Saturday, May 1.

this Meet & Greet will be like no other (well, so far at least). it will consist of an outing at Prairie City SVRA in the AM and haircuts and beer in the afternoon...and potentially another small off-roading event and install day (pending available location).

yes, we plan to brew our own NorCal FJ brew at Brew It Up! and for those who are in dire need of a haircut, our very own ANGRY BARBER will be ready to tend to your dome's needs.

this all-day social will have an open format that will allow you to pick and choose the events you wish to participate in. we will need to get a headcount for the brewing and haircut events, so keep an eye out for more detailed information in the coming weeks.

so, mark your calendars! more details will be added to this thread as they become available.

schedule:
9:30 AM - 11:30 AM: Prairie City SVRA
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM: Haircuts at The Buzz - 3015 1/2 J St., Sacramento, CA 95816, (916) 442-7377
2:30 PM - 5:30 PM: Brewing at Brew It Up! - 801 14th Street, Sacramento, CA 95814 (916) 441-3000

tentative roster:
Prairie City
Sonof40
Studovich
DWH
jr vong
bkreece
NDA431FJr.
Bz
BritMok
SPOON
quadloco
potatomutato

Haircut
magicthechemist
MoabFJ
NDA431FJr.
bkreece
Bz
potatomutato

Beer
Sonof40
fjtonka
Bozly
CA Annie/MoabFJ
NDA431FJr.
bkreece
Bz
BritMok
quadloco
DWH (hangin' out)
jr vong (hangin' out)
potatomutato

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in!
Would love to go but already have a big hula performance that day. :-(
Well this will be after all the crazyness in my life has died down so I am in. Barring a no from the Boss

SVRA- Sure
Haircut- Hell yeah, Hair cut and beer !!
Ever played Beer Haircut?
I'll drink the beer and do the haircut.
Well looking at your hair I would say that you have done it !! LOL

But no I would have to say that I have not played beer haircut
We're IN for the run and beer...
And probably the cut; Mark will probably be ready for a cut by then...
So is there going to be an install session at all? I'm wondering if I should bring the rear shocks to install or not (I have absolutely no tools or jacks with me right now and want to get this out of the way).
highly doubtful, unless someone has a large enough space. our only possible contact is not available that weekend. however, i'm sure you can arrange something with someone who may have space and time for your project that day. i would suggest posting up for assistance.
Eh, it's not too big of a deal. When do you think the next install day will be?
probably next month...before everyone starts heading up to the Sierras again.
I can wait until then... I only have like 4 weeks of school left anyways.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service