NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

*Posted the same in blue room but thought I'd post here also*

Hey all,

Got a question for you but first the details. I recently put on some Fox 2.5 (non external ) fronts and 2.0 rears along with LR UCA's BUT, aside from bringing the front up a little closer to level, didn't really lift (stock springs in the rear also). I also have the stock tires on. The weird part for me is that even with stock tires, after the installs and alignment, both tires are rubbing at almost full turn on the little hump from the mudflap.

I know that normally doesn't happen especially with stock tires but have you folks heard of that happening? ? Specs from the alignment are all good and I can post all of the numbers I got if it would help. Could the UCA's be causing the tires to 'sit back' a bit and would raising it a little more (to fully level) pull things forward a bit more?

Thanks in advance...

RR

PS. I'm going to remove the mudflap but I was thinking if it's rubbing with stock size, what'll happen if I go to 285's even with them removed.

Views: 286

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

rubbing your body mounts not the mud flap do a BMC and bam no problem 

Sounds like your caster is off , Is the SPC logo on your UCAs facing outwards? You shouldn't even be anywhere near close to rubbing with 265s

Should look like this: http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/gallery/data/500/medium/Light_Racing...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service