NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

im looking for some cheap rims with tires that would be great. but if you have some stock black rims or any type of rims with or without of tires. Thanks

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A lil bird once told me ...."CHEEP CHEEP!!!"
wow, that's a good deal!
X2
should i get the one that f@kken fj told me about in craigslist or some steelies for $140?
Depends on how well your stocks have done these past few weeks =D
well i was thinking of getting these other set of rims when i go out wheeling.
if that's the case, the wheels you've got now should do fine. however, if you are planning to do some tough trails, then it may be a good reason if you want to protect one set. but if you do plan on doing some tough trails, i'd save up and get armor first.
i mean idk what to get first a bumper or a lift or rock rails or tire? so what would you recomend steve, and when can we meet up for the decal?
depends on what kind of wheeling you plan on doing. if you have no intention of doing anything moderate and above, no need to get much unless you want the looks. suspension, skids and sliders would be important as well as better tires if you plan on wheeling a lot. keep in mind, your MPG will go down too. don't be fooled, stock FJs can do a lot so just think about the types of trails you want to do. if you just want the looks, you can start anywhere really. be careful, once you start modding it's tough to stop.

as for the decals, they should be in next week. i'll ping you when they are in.
well i am planning on going wheel more often but i dont really want to my mods to effect my MPG to badly. i mean the tires i kno will but i will keep the off road tires in the garage, but for now i was thinking of getting a bumper, but what do you think i should do to do most of the things that we did last sunday.
quite frankly, you could do everything you did on Sunday and more as is. there are a couple obstacles on the courses that you'll probably bottom out on, but other than that you could run a majority of Hollister stock without any issues.

the problem is, you add a bumper and your front end is gonna sag, which means you'll want to get a lift otherwise you'll have less clearance than you have now. and if you get a lift, you'll probably want to upgrade to 285s.

my recommendation would be to stay stock for a while (perhaps upgrade your tires) and get to know your rig well - its capabilities and limitations. and when you decide you want to go onto tougher trails, then begin the necessary mods.
X2 on that..

Find out what kind of wheeling you want to do and then take your rig and mke it what you want..

Tater and I wheeled for a long time in stock rigs and we had a blast all of the time..

To be honest a front bumper would not be high on my list of mods to get as stated above by tater...

Boss

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service