NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hey everybody, I am going to be painting my white roof black (a buddy will do it for about $180 plus cost of heated painting stall for a day) and I am looking to remove the black plastic trim piece that surrounds the third brake light. Looking in from the top, I can see a nut on either side between the trim and the door. I'm not sure if that's what I need to start with or if there might be snaps holding the piece on as the rest of the truck has them everywhere... Or is it that maybe I need to open the window to access something? I have a Gobi ladder on and dont want to remove it yet if not neccessary. Yes I'll need to when I paint, but until then I use it to access the roof weekly. Any help at all would be great! The blue room had some vague things to say that left me confused...  

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, so it looks as though I'll need to remove the ladder and open my rear window to access these screws? The diagram seems to indicate so. Thanks for the link, I never saw it!

I'm go out on a limb and say open the back window and you shall see the way

Thanks Bz... Actually what I saw was a crapload of dirt, leaves, and built up scuz from using my blower to move half the leaves in the neighborhood off my driveway the last two weeks...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service