NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Anyone out there have any likes dislikes with regards to the various beefier rear links available.  All pro seem decent go the price. Icons look awsome but price.  Anyone have recommendations?  Just looking to beef up the noticeably wimpy oem ones.  Thanks for your thoughts.  

Views: 413

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Heard back from Stan that he will give us free shipping if we order more than 3 sets (15-20 dollar savings a set).  He says that he keeps his prices as low as they can without going out of business which is why they never do sales or group buys.  Based on his pricing I would believe him.

With that said are at least 2 more people willing to order with me to save 15-20 bucks?  I would be willing to put in the order or be fine if someone else felt more comfortable.  Let me know  I live in redwood city so that is where they would end up getting shipped to if I did the order.

Hey Lance, I heard the same thing from Stan.. about $18-22 shipped West.  I am in for sure, sounds like NekGuda would be a 3rd and possible bkreece and Back in Black?  Perhaps we should start a new Thread to see who else would be interested in the TTO LCA's with free shipping?
Well I hate to say this but for that price I am going to have to back out and get them on my own. By the time you figure in gas to head out to you guys to pick them up I am going to end up spending 80 bucks more than if I have them shipped directly to me. But, if there were anyone interested in my neck of the woods, the central valley, I would be willing to join in on a group buy.
See if they will ship one set strait to you, worth asking.
I am in Clovis about every three weeks or so, I can bring them to you if you like.
Thanks for the offer! Looks like bkreece is close enough that we can get them shipped out here.
There is still a chance, he is planning on shipping them in pairs so he said there is no problem sending them to different addresses. I guess if we have an odd number or someone in your area wanted them it could work out!

A pair as in left and right or a pair as in 2 sets?  If they are shipped as a single set/pair it might be a non issue and we can just have them shipped to everyones house.  I will contact him and find out the following:

Would he still provide free shipping if we ship to multiple addresses or only to a single address?

Whould it be easiest for him to just receive multiple orders from each individual (so things can be colored appropriately and paid for separately) and just have them  mention norcal fjs.

If he is cool with those things then it makes things super easy.  If not we will work something out.  Once I hear back i will start a new post and put the correct info in.

Anyone have an absolute time line they MUST have these by?  I know someone said they were going to order on Friday.

Sorry, I ment he will ship 2 sets per box. Here is what he said:
"I plan to put 2 sets per box to cut down on the shipping costs.  If you can work it from there I dont see a problem with different addresses. Stan". Also different colors is no problem, we would just have to work out where each two sets is shipped

gotcha.  OK.

I will start another post tonight and see who might officially be interested and ask them to post the city of where they would prefer it shipped.  See if we can come up with some logical shipping way.  If it turns out to be too much of a pain we can just go on about our business and order individually.  No harm no foul.

Resty is probably right, with a bent link already I will go ahead and get in on this semi group buy or what ever we are calling it.  NekGuda - I am in the central valley near stockton, work in modesto...where are u at? 

BK post up here on the "official link" if you can

http://norcalfjs.com/forum/topics/toyoutfitters-rear-link-deal

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service