NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hi guys, I am looking forward to participate at the install day in Petaluma next Saturday.

Is there a caravan going up to the place starting from the Peninsula?

I will have to do the 10k service and fix and repaint the scratched parts of my rock sliders and bud skid plates.

So my questions are:
- I have already changed the oil. Which other spare parts should I buy for the 10k service?
- the rock sliders are powder coated. which kind of paint shall I buy to fix the scratches?
- the skid plates have been painted using primer and then blue paint. I still have blue paint but no primer. Shall I buy it or I fix it just with blue paint?

Thank you
Alessio

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

saweeeet, see you sat.
I looked in the BR to find the location so I figured I post up the address: Address for the event is 260 Fairview Ct Petaluma Ca, 94952
I was actually thinking about getting one of those bad boys. I heard they have gotten a lot more powerful
maikita and dewalt make some sweet impact guns 18 volt. I want one
They are great.. Mine is a Snap-On. Which is nice but you can get them for much cheaper..
Well, it looks like we are out for Saturday. Ann is out of commission so we will be home this weekend.
Everybody have a great time and we will catch you at the all cal meet.
bummer dude, see ya soon
running late be there soon
Wow What a day it was !! We got many body mount chops done and a couple of lifts And many many other things .. What a FANTASTIC place. All the tools that we needed and great people to to lend a hand.. Thanks again for Jim and David for the place and all the work David.. I Did not see him stop all day. Thanks again to all

Boss
It was indeed a great day. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
What a great crowd. Good to meet Ray and a couple other new-to-me cruiserheads. Thanks big time to Jim for the cooking and David who did the work of 10 men.

Dave had much elbow grease.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service