NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hi guys, I am looking forward to participate at the install day in Petaluma next Saturday.

Is there a caravan going up to the place starting from the Peninsula?

I will have to do the 10k service and fix and repaint the scratched parts of my rock sliders and bud skid plates.

So my questions are:
- I have already changed the oil. Which other spare parts should I buy for the 10k service?
- the rock sliders are powder coated. which kind of paint shall I buy to fix the scratches?
- the skid plates have been painted using primer and then blue paint. I still have blue paint but no primer. Shall I buy it or I fix it just with blue paint?

Thank you
Alessio

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey my FJ is still new!!!
I had a very productive day thanks to all that lent a hand and a great place to work. I was indoors out of the sun on a nice level cement pad. Sure is a lot easier than doing it alone in the drive way. Boss, Suey big thanks for installing my rear springs and shocks. NDA431FJr. came to the rescue with the correct nut when on of my sway bar nuts went AWOL. And of course a big thanks to the peanut gallery for the entertainment.
Wow, looks like you guys got a done of stuff done!

I'd been flat on my back since Wednesday but still thought I could make it Saturday. No way, I was just in too much pain, I remained horizontal and medicated :(. I'm sorry I missed this!
Are you feeling better Ann?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service