NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Catch a glimpse of another FJer around NorCal? Post up here!

Views: 35649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Met a cool guy in a 2011 AG trail edition (factory five spoke wheels, right?). He had some mods and a Firestik on a Bandi mount. 85 at De Anza Blvd.

Talked to a guy in Lowe's parking lot in Vacaville last weekend. He was driving a ToyTec lifted Tundra but said he just bought a 2014 FJ and was asking about my lift. I told him to jump on the forum, did you make your way here? 

I caught a glimpse of a quicksand (could have been a sandstorm or TT) FJ exiting onto Coleman on Southbound 880 today around 5:22pm.  I didn't see your truck until it made its way around the exit ramp.  I only saw the back of it for a bit, but it had a red norcalFJ sticker, black wheels, a lift, and an aftermarket rack.

Saw an iceberg with front bumper in the parking lot of San Joaquin hospital from I5 on my way home from Stockton on thursday

Saw a nice Sandstorm with a Baja rack and ARB front bumper parked in front of the Los Gatos Diner yesterday around 5pm. Didn't see any stickers though.

Saw this AG in front of Home Depot in San Jose.

Saw a red one with a winch parked out front of Logitech Ice late last night. Couldn't see any stickers.

Ran into Mindy aka MLM_FJ08 and Chris today at frozen yogurt in Clovis. Great talking to you both and meeting you. Thank you for the heads up on the fireworks at bald mountain above Shaver Lake. Anyone else going to this event?

My wife and i are coming. its going to be a really good time

Great meeting you and your family as well :-) We hope we'll get to see guys up there.

Saw a nice maroon (?) one in Concord this afternoon, turning onto Concord Ave from Diamond Blvd. Had a winch, lift, nice wheels. Some stickers on the back, but didn't spot a NCFJ one (didn't get a good look, though). I was in my F350.

took a wrong turn on snell and saw this Black FJ. Im not too far from that neigborhood. 

Attachments:

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service