NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Catch a glimpse of another FJer around NorCal? Post up here!

Views: 35649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seen a nice lifted FJ with a ton of stickers out in Mendota at the game refuge on Saturday morning when I was leaving the west side of the park at whites bridge on the 180 

Saw YoseFJ at our favorite spot. I didn't see you inside Habit. We were in our Range Rover, so you wouldn't have known we were there.
Attachments:
Hey there! It was the first phase of a casual date night with my lovely bride. I'd never eaten there before, yet she had, and it was her desire to go there. Not exactly my normal eating style anymore, but it was darn good. I was surprised to learn it is the same biz as the original one I went to often in Santa Barbara back in the 70s. (We were sitting just inside that door.)

For the second time this week at the corner of Alamo & Peabody in Vacaville I saw a Voodoo Blue with a black wrapped top, black wheels and looks to be lifted. Is that someone's on here?  

Saw a white with punk stickers in sac on alta ardent around 15 mins ago.
Attachments:

I knew that. I was just showing the rig I saw.

That is what I thought.
Black cherry on Waverley Street in Palo Alto. lifted with hi lift. nice rig.

I keep seeing a gray one with a black roof. It has an aftermarket bumper (can't tell which) with a winch and black rims. Haven't seen any stickers on it, but it's always going south on Lawrence Expressway by 101 in the early AM.

I saw this fj behind the first St ale house in Livermore this afternoon. No norcal stickers but it had a boztec CB Mount. Anyone?
Attachments:

Spotted at Ocean Cove - 2007 Voodoo Blue. Nice bumpers!  The owner is not yet a member of the forum, so I suggested he join up.

Met a guy at Armadillo Willy's with a cool lifted yellow 6MT. 285s, ARB bumper, Moto Metal wheels. He just bought it and I suggested he join. You on here yet?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service