NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Catch a glimpse of another FJer around NorCal? Post up here!

Views: 35649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want to see a build thread on that guy. Or at least drool over it in person 

beastly FJC right? i guess i can stop buggin the old owner to give me info on this FJC now lol

Put some pics up!

Wow that's mean.. I still want to to check out Sol's rig one day.

Saw a black lifted FJ with black rims and I believe a NCFJ badge sticker in the back window... driving down Lawrence Expressway at Tasman around 7:30 this morning.

Sweet yellow one with winch bumper parked on a street off of Lafayette in Santa Clara.

Met up with Nestor a couple days ago in Tracy so he could do some rewiring of the roof lights switch.  Always great seeing him.

There is Nestor, doing what he does best, being a good friend to FJ owners.

Good on ya Nestor.

Steve Hope.

Oh, also met up with "Swingshiftworker" and "Jamesravenwood" from the blue room in North Pines campground this eve.  (Not sure if they are on here or not.)  They don't know each other, and by chance, they were just a couple campground spaces away from each other (Swingshift... didn't have his FJ with him, so it wasn't obvious.)

Saw an all white storm trooper FJC in santa clara when i was leaving the dmv. Parked at walgreens but no driver. Really liked how it looks

From NWS Sacramento twitter feed

White roof caught my eye ;)

Good eye!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service