NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Catch a glimpse of another FJer around NorCal? Post up here!

Views: 35649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Saturday 19th about 3:30 pm right outside Tehachapi on HWY 58. First saw a blue FJC lift, chrome rims and no roof rack, then saw a goup of 3 fjc(white,black cherry, and dont remember the 3rd one) then last i saw a black FJC towing a trailer. I was one other side of hwy58 going back home from Moab

How was Moab

Moab was awesome, driving there was another story. Right out side vegas swatt team closed roads?? then in Arizona road construction 26 miles of tight one lane road with cement walls. it was tough squeezing through with a F250 and a trailer on uneven construction road. Caught a snow storm at 4am in Salina. but once we arrived in moab weather was warn and sunny, just a bit of wind chill from snow covered mountains. my wife had a blast driving fins n things. and she loved the shops in the town. on the way back stopped in vegas for two days what a difference that made for the drive. gonna open a savings account (moab fund) so we can go back every year. 

Awesome! I cant wait to get there.  How long was your drive?  Im trying to gauge how early I should leave. 

Saw this FJ parked outside my office in Santa Clara today. No NCFJ stickers, but pretty sweet.

Who drives the monstrosity of a yellow one I saw in Livermore a couple days ago? No pictures, moving too fast.

Jesus this thing was huge. (that's what she said...).

dont remember his name he is a member here tho... its a sased FJ he has had it for about a month that thing is a monster!

that yellow one was for sale salvaged title but it looks sweet! havent seen it since it was sold.

pics!!

wow, solid axle conversion on 35's?  Nice rig

40's it was done nicely very very nicely he bought it this way a month ago it was sitting on CL for a ling time 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service