NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Catch a glimpse of another FJer around NorCal? Post up here!

Views: 35649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

where can we get decals? i looked on the NCFJ Shop page and its only clothing (Im gonna order some hoodies)

I got mine from Steve (potatomutato).  They're not available on the shop page, but you can message him for details.

You have to attend a Norcal Event if you want to get decals.

Sweet!  The other FJers and I finally got our trucks parked next to each other at work.  A rare occurence indeed.

thats awesome!

are they all members here??

Unfortunately, I'm the only Norcal member on here, but I did mention the website to them.

sweet

Have been seeing an all black with custom bumpers driving on Reed Ave. in Reedley, if it's you lemme know Id like to meet ya!

Your FJ looks kinda familiar, I think I may have seen you around the area. The reedley and all black parts of your post caught my eye, but I don't have custom bumpers (I wish).

Yeah I believe we may have crossed paths a few times, mines still a baby so it would have been in the last month. And there is another one of us lurking around the area with custom gear. I've tried waiving but haven't caught em yet. I guess we will see, someday haha. 

Theres also a guy in a silver that I've seen a few times, but I don't think he's from NorCal (instead of parking next to my parked FJ in a parking lot, he parked behind me...I was shocked! lol). The number of FJs I've seen in the area seems to have grown quite a bit over a short period of time. 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service