NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Catch a glimpse of another FJer around NorCal? Post up here!

Views: 35649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think the picture does it justice.  It is SUPER NICE!  Rancho suspension as well.

Just spotted two here in Monterey, parked off of Lighthouse.  One was a black cherry with an arb bumper, the other was a silver with a lift. 

I spotted John (FJ4 Tahoe) on north Livermore today, that truck is a monster when you're in a Camry

Anyone here with an all flat green wrapped fj?  A buddy of mine was at pier 39 sat. 

I think thats actually olive green line-x, I was at pier 39 a few months back and saw the same one in a parking garage.  Killer looking color though; once my scratches build up, this will probably be what comes next

I'm not sure if they're on here though

Dave(man) and I saw what appeared to be a Pyrite Mica FJ Cruiser heading westbound on the 156. It sported a lift, ARB bumper and color matched roof.

Saw a black FJ in the Oakland Kaiser parking garage this morning. Spacer lift and Toyota devil badge in the rear

Saw this NorCal member parked in a secured apartment parking lot on 6th in Japantown, SJ.  I dance across the street x2 a week.  Halau Na Wai Ola...hula.  Who is this?

*Sorry, don't know why it rotates when uploaded from my desktop.

sure....ur just laughing at all of us turning our heads sidways lol...

Hey that's me! Hahah I was visiting my girlfriend who lives there.

Yea, Paul and I were trying to figure out who it was.  The only Sun Fusions we could think of that are built up as much are 5150, Cowboy and you!   That same day, I spotted a black with Gobi Stealth roof rack and ladder with after market tires and what looked like pro-comp wheels...on 6th, between Empire and Washington.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service