NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Catch a glimpse of another FJer around NorCal? Post up here!

Views: 35649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Saw a nice Fusion very lifted, at Safeway Pollock Pines on Saturday am on our way to MET.

No decals, no spare tire ,and wheel  bracket removed.. 

Plasti-Dipped suicide doors. Got a wave from owner.

Nice rig. Next time I will take a pic :>)

Steve.

That was Justin.  Not sure if he's on this site.  We were on our way to the Rubicon.

Met some nice folks from AZ this morning in the park.

Angels Camp, yesterday.  Someone has a new "Toy" to play with.

I saw Meesta Jim on Hwy 140 heading towards Yosemite.  it was great to see you.

Saw a white 08 TT at Lassen. Stock except a Hi-Lift on the roof and 285s.

HMB Clark surfboards sticker on the back window.

Who did I find today at Fowler/Herndon in Clovis?

Dave,
I think I passed you on 41 at about 10:50am Friday morning as you were coming into town. I was Nortbound going down the slope to the river just after Frisnt Road, and you were coming up the slope southbound just before Friant. I think it was you, but your light bars had white covers/overlays, which I haven't seen before. Was it you? I was in my white 4Runner.

Yeppers, that was me. Heading into town early for a bit longer than normal weekend.  I took the black plastic light bar covers that had graphics on them and covered them in white reflective tape,  Then in the center, put two black FJs.  A tip of the hat to the original "stock" style lights I use to have. 

did the FJ wave to an army green white top saw some stickers on the back might of had a lift to it

I could not tell if he saw me or not Elk Grove - Florin Rd near Sheldon anyway WHAS UP!!

Spotted today in Santa Clara. Nice rig!
Attachments:
Saw @YoseFJ driving through the parking lot of Dickey's BBQ in Clovis today while we were eating. Was hoping to see you walk in, unless you were already eating and I didn't see you (it was way crowded). My white 4Runner was parked right in front of the entrance doors. Missed seeing you!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service