NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Catch a glimpse of another FJer around NorCal? Post up here!

Views: 35649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

only crawler edition I have heard of is the ARB one.

Did it look like this?

hhttp://www.oramagazine.com/pastIssues/0507-issue/index.asp?article=...

Yup the crawler edition is arb fitted.... 

Yep, ARB loaded with Gobi ladder and all the fixings.

This one was Sun Fusion.

Here are the pictures of said Rockcrawler Edition.

Attachments:
I just saw one of the crawler editions today at 1 pm on hwy 165 off Hwy 99 in Turlock. Same color (sun fusion) and everything.

Found this on Youtube...interesting color.  If you are in to that sorta thing.

Black roof would make it better. Not really liking that shade of orange
color aside....why put that much $$$ into the thing and then cheese on the spare??
Was in Laurie Meadows shopping center at Guadalajara Grill and saw at titanium FJ with a two tone paint job it looked like or some sort of linex job done on the lower half of the vehicle, it was dark I couldn't tell lol. Also saw another Titanium FJ at the San Mateo post office yesterday PM, vanity plates that said GNO and TNA

Man I swear there must be a grand theft auto effect going on, all I see these days are black FJs : )

However I went to Mineral CA, by Mt Lassen on Saturday and saw a black cherry FJ and the lady waved at me, I waved back never had anyone do that to me before especially in the bay area. By the way the FJ is capable in snow in stock form, I did some "testing."

Black lifted FJ on Hwy 80 getting on Bay bridge tolls today around noon. I got stuck behind somebody without $ who had to fill the form out...

Saw a Ti this evening in Modesto northbound on Carpenter Rd lifted with U2 on rear door below wiper, I see this one often around town.

Saw this Sun Fusion this afternoon at Lowes's in Vallejo.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service