NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Catch a glimpse of another FJer around NorCal? Post up here!

Views: 35649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yea, due for another M&G. Had Nestor do lots of stuff, inside and out. Look forward to getting together sometime.

No pic avail but met an FJer in Elkhorn area of Sac yesterday (11-2-13). sun fusion 07 ,William.

Asked him to look up our site and join. 

Steve Hope.

Catch up time....

October 30 in Yosemite Valley

Yesterday in Fresno.  Yeah, geographically, So. Cal, but for some reason my Fresno neighbors identify with Nor. Cal. and those silly S.F. and Oakland teams.  ;-)

Spotted White Trail Team edition late night parked next to my silver Fj @ the Apple Farm Inn San Luis Obispo
Attachments:

This morning, parked in front of the Yosemite Village Store, cropped like heck after shooting it from my office.

At the Tulare Outlets and saw a yellow FJ with a yellow Tonka sticker on the back window
Attachments:

I wish I had pics of this bizarreness today! Happened too fast though. We were heading west  to SF on I-80 through Fairfield at around 9:15am 11-30-13

We saw an all-Black FJ and then a hundred yards behind  a Brick FJ heading east. Nothing odd yet, but.

On the way back from SF at around 4pm heading east, my wife and I both say "hey, you see that?" Guess what?

A black FJ followed a hundred yards behind by a Brick FJ heading west through Fairfield!!!!  Didn't detect NorCal logos on either FJ's, but that seemed weird.

Steve.

This weird AG with blacked-out roof and trim, but otherwise totally stock, in Carmel.

Someone has jury duty in Redwood City today....bummer.

Hahah it's my doppelganger. 

Green AT TT in downtown Sunnyvale.

Spotted this clean little FJ in front of Cramer's Bagel in Santa Clara (near the train station).

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service