NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Catch a glimpse of another FJer around NorCal? Post up here!

Views: 35644

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

haha fine with me! driver was male but there was a female passenger i do believe

Sun Fusion and NestahEdition - on the driveway of a friend's house to install etrailer kit and brake controller unit.

I think I saw Cowboy on 680 a few hours ago near San Ramon/Dublin.

I saw cowboy last Wed in the Roberston Park in Livermore in the parking lot, I was about to start my softball game so I couldn't stick around to greet him. Next time

Saw a female driver, Silver FJ, lifted across from High-Tec burrito in Pleasanton a couple weeks ago. Waved, didn't seem to get one back.

today at Brokaw Lowe's

Caddo i spotted you yesterday in SJ at a light ...I Remember the plate (i was not in my fj in my commuter civic)

Yesterday eve in front of Yosemite's Village Store.

Finally got a wave from a fellow FJer in a nice sandstorm on Santa Teresa while entering the ramp on 87N.  Are you on here?  I was in the slow silver fresco, behind the cleaning truck.

That would be me friend! I was going to post the same thing earlier but got a little caught up. Very nice rig you have. Need to update my av pic to reflect Fox co's and wheels but that would still be me.

Haha, I should have known!  I didn't see your wife in there.  We should hit the trails again some time.  Thanks for the comment.  I saw your nice black wheels.  How are those Fox shocks?  My OME rear mediums are super-stiff.  I'm thinking of changing them out to something softer.

Fronts are NICE! Love 'em. There's a little half a block dirt strip with potholes and stuff that runs beside the train tracks near my office. When there are no other cars on the street, I punch it and blow through there. I can definitely notice a difference between stock and Fox. They just eat up anything I used to feel prior to install.  I didn't do anything except almost level out the front with my coil overs. I do sometimes feel like the rears are a little stiff but that will probably change when i finish building my drawers and get a little more weight back there.

I was on my way to work so no wife and yea, once things calm down with work, i'd like to get back out. I know you've been out a few times.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service