NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Catch a glimpse of another FJer around NorCal? Post up here!

Views: 35649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol ol Mike Olivers rig good people

Hey thats me!!!  I finally made it on the spotted thread!  Did you like how I squeezed my rig between two Ferrari's 

Heres the Ferrari on the other side of me.

Saw this fj in fresno today

Saw this camo painted matte style, with what looks like a fold out tent on top hauling two mountain bikes, in Livermore off of Isabel and Portola around 1pm 8/21 looked good, oh and he had a suspension

If you're gonna go through the work of the cool camp paint, why leave the roof? I'm in Livermore. Never seen that dude. Must be passing through.

at downtown Livermore on saturday i saw a lifted, looked like 6in, blue FJ with ARB front and big mud tires. had a bunch of stuff on the roof rack but i didnt see any stickers or not. I was parked on J street in downtown and saw you drive right past me as i was walking to get into my truck after eating at the first street ale house. 

Saw a nice Brandy Wine one in SF today near ATT Park. Maybe a 6" Lift. Woman driving. Dark hair. Lot's of stickers, but couldn't catch up to read.

Just saw a black cherry with arb front rear and roof rack pass me in the westlake center in daly city. I was outside jamba after my workout. Sick rig!

That sounds like the one I saw. Stickers?

it seemed to have a few im not too sure as i only saw it for a few seconds

Was driver male or female?

I have 18 more questions after this one, k? lol

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service