NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Catch a glimpse of another FJer around NorCal? Post up here!

Views: 35649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yesterday afternoon an AG on the way into Yosemite Valley.

This morning, a BC parked at the Village Store, across the street from my office.

Saw a silver fj lifted with bushwacker fender flare, and boztec sticker on left rear window with stock spare on 580 before split to 380. Tried honking but he didn't hear me 12:40pm.

My roommate spotted Shaman Rawb (or however it's spelt) earlier this evening on Highway 5.

Hahah. Was on my way back from a family weekend at Rollins Lake.

Today in downtown Pismo Beach all white fj with a norcal FJ sticker on the bottom left of the rear windshield and and oakley logo on the bottom right

Keep seeing an fj in fresno lifted with a wasp or a bee logo right behind the door up high but hey Ive been seeing all kinds of fjs in this area getting hopped up. I know hes on this sight and ive waved the few times hes seen me ...

A couple of stock FJs I spotted at Stampede Lake (by Truckee).The haze is due to smoke from the American fire...

Spotted Niko in my driveway :-)

It's gonna look at least somewhat different next time you spot me!

There's a tire on your roof.... ;)

There's 6 more inside.

Yo Yo Yo fellow NorCal FJ... representing at Pebble Beach that mad two of us there!  Who dat? 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service