NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Catch a glimpse of another FJer around NorCal? Post up here!

Views: 35651

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

a buddy of mine posted his BMW on facebook and i noticed the fj and he said its a professors and i believe there is a norcal fj sticker in the window! who are you?!?

Haha, that's me, but I'm not a professor.  I wish I was!  I'm a staff employee at SCU, but we get the same parking privileges on campus.  I noticed your buddy's BMW parked there yesterday.  Does he need an extra set of roof racks with bike attachments?  They fit my 2002 BMW E46 coupe (which I traded in for the FJ), but am sure they'll fit his as well.  I've been trying to sell them quick so I can add some new mods to my truck!

haha i knew it was you! i remembered your rig from that HH trip last year, i'll ask him but im not sure

Saw a sweet army green with a three inch lift, 33's, the new All Pro Apex front bumper and a Gobi rack getting off on Diablo road in Danville Today 

I saw a seriously awesome mud covered Silver FJ getting off 680 at Crow Canyon!!!!!!!!!  Team Fuzzy Duds!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

TEAM FUZZ!!! oh and ya I saw a sun fusion FJ as i was exiting off of 680 on to crow canyon that thing was wicked and snorked!

I just got back from L.A.  and when I was on 5 Northbound not to far from the Tracy turn off there is a vista turnout by all of the aqueducts.  There was a silver FJ with a snorkel up there.  Anyone?

Saw someone enjoying the view on Grizzly Peak yesterday. Black on black , lots of stickers.

That was most likely me
On Sunday, parked next to (I believe) 5AND5TORM at Foster City OSH. Wish I could've hung around to say Hi, but was in a hurry to meet Nestor for some more mod installing. Took a pic, but still can't figure out how to upload pics from my phone.

Someone from here in Yosemite today doing a little river training?

pretty funny story, headed back to SF from Livermore and a stock silver fj comes up in my rearview and i look at the driver when they pass and its some guy who keeps fist pumping and giving me thumbs up and admiring my rig LOL, me driving like the granny i am the guy was able to drive in a circle around the rig to check out all the mods i had so far and he proceeds to pull next to my passenger side and roll down his window and is screaming across the highway (going around 60mph) asking how high my lift is and about my air dam. I was on the phone with my girlfriend while screaming to this guy hoping he can hear me i tell him to check out norcalfjs and jump in front of him so he can see the stickers on the rear window. i hope he got the hint and maybe we have a new member coming up soon! needless to say my girlfriend was very embarrassed that i was yelling at another FJer on the freeway and she walked into the best trap: she said she loves the fj its a tank but she says its just a car, and i retort immediately saying "its not just a car, its a way of life" haha sorry for the long winded post in maybe the wrong thread but i just had to share it with everyone

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service