NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Catch a glimpse of another FJer around NorCal? Post up here!

Views: 35651

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Spotted Monday in the Golden Gate Park Music Concourse parking lot. 

FJs galore at or near Curry Village this afternoon.  All within a few minutes of each other.

This one had bikes on the bike.

"BJ'sFJ" from the So. Cal. forum during a return trip to Yosemite.

Passed a lifted green 2011 TT fj with lots of mods towing a cool matching m-416 military jeep trailer on Porter Creek Rd near Calistoga yesterday. Really nice combo!

Just spotted a nice Black Cherry sporting an N Fab front bumper with lights all shiny and clean after a car wash on Oakdale Rd. here in Modesto. Had some decals but was too quick for me to ID. Got a wave to my own, finally some love. Nobody waves anymore...

Hey that was me! Nice to get a wave back as well. Your fj looks awesome, I love what you've done with it!

Hey man. Lookin good. I dig your bumper, almost pulled the trigger on it a few times... I'm saving for the newest Demello offroad single hoop with the new bars added... I forget what Jason calls it. Did you send your rig through the wash, or was it hand washed? I hear bad things can happen with extra goodies mounted all over the place. :)

Yea sent it through the wash today. The lights on the bumper are pretty well protected but I did take off my cb entena. I really like the blacked-out look you've got goin on, it looks great.

Thanks! Funny, I bought it thinking that stock was perfect and I'd never want to mod it...Oh brother.  :) The hood vent surrounding piece being blacked out ties it all together in the front I think.

Drove over to Mammoth Lakes today and back (in my work rig).  Saw a Army Green backed into a parking spot along Tioga Road at the John Muir Trailhead. 

Saw this Brick parked at Tuolumne Lodge.

Also saw a Sandstorm with two red gas/water containers on top driving along Tioga, and later parked along Tioga Road in the western end of Tuolumne Meadows.

I saw a lifted silver FJ which looked to have a blackout rear bumper and an expo1 front with bushwackers. It was pulled off to the side of the freeway by the 237 and 880 interchange 

Parked at Schooner Gulch/Bowling Ball Beach on the Mendo Coast.

Saw a really nice FJ being towed on the 580 towards I5. Tube Doors, Demello front bumper, Lift, rear tire/cargo carrier (might have been a swing out?), roof rack, Bead locks, and much more. I think it was silver. Anyone on here?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service