NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Catch a glimpse of another FJer around NorCal? Post up here!

Views: 35649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you sent me a wave while you were stuck in traffic! 

Spotted an iceberg white FJC with flares, roof rack, etc. on a service rack in Sonoma.

That would be the "Uberlander rig" getting a rear wheel bearing etc. done at Mudrak. Thanks Gary.

Yeah, dropped my 80 off to get 4.88's installed at Mudrak's. Was surprised to see your truck up on the rack.

Long time, no see, PotatoMutato!!!  I wasn't sure you'd recognize me after so long.. ' Specially since I wasn't in the FJ! (Mrs5minutes still doesn't let me drive it much)

certainly has been a while. come on out for a social sometime...would be great to catch up!

I'll lurk more and find out when the next one is.  Looks like there's still a few familiar faces around here.

I saw a Nascar FJ on 880N this morning in the Hayward area. It had the number 29 on the door and a bunch of sponsor stickers all over it. Towing a closed trailer. Girl driver

Well, Nascar's in Sonoma this weekend.  Maybe a hard core Kevin Harvick fan, or someone racing in a more minor league.  All of the big league guys have pretty nice semis pulling their shit.

Saw lumbajak (max) as I was leaving Burger Me around 12:30 today in Truckee. My son said "hey, there's an fj" - he only says that about "cool" fjs.

haha well im glad im one of those cool fjs! i was on my way to Napa auto parts because my buddy's chevy had broke his pitman arm and i was going to get a replacement, yeah we had to do a trail fix for that! it was a long day i wish i could have stopped and said hi. hope to see you on a trail or something soon

I saw a sweet Black FJ with tons of mods on Trident Lane in Dublin this morning.  There was a NorCal sticker :)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service