NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Catch a glimpse of another FJer around NorCal? Post up here!

Views: 35649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Black FJ with a roof box might be Overdrive?

805AM (01/31/11) NORTHBOUND 101

Yes that must have been me w/GF as my carpool buddy. Your eyes are doing just fine, trying to make my rig visable from 30,000 feet.

i always see what looks like a lifted Titanium with one headlight out going eastbound on the San Mateo Bridge around 6:30-ish. if this is you and you lurk on this board, check your headlights.

645PM -- Southbound 880 from Hayward to Fremont.

Black FJ with Utah plates.  Hitch mounted bike mount with road bike on it.

I am always seeing a bunch of fjs parked out in front of all of the norcalfj get togethers.

Sorry, obvious joke.

Saw a voodoo blue FJ in 19th ave park on sunday I believe. It had a roof rack.
Saw a Army Green with lift, and fender flares off Camden Ave, and the 17 yesterday (Campbell), around 10:30am.

That was me!!! Marine Green, though, not Army Green.

Snapped a picture of the FJ "Rockcrawler" Edition.  Never heard of one until now.

Went outside and introduced myself to the owner, chatted with him briefly, and introduced him to the Norcalfjs.com site.  we should get business cards......

:p

We have them. Ask Tater.
I just spray paint it on their windsheild...should I not do that?
Well, you bragged of a picture you snapped but yet no picture...post the picture for ransom...I still have your front bumper in my garage (thanks).  Let me know when you want to meet up for it.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service