NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Catch a glimpse of another FJer around NorCal? Post up here!

Views: 35651

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep that's the rig, you were parked at the deli and bakery, I was in my Ranger truck stopping in at Perry's for lunch. Sorry I missed you, I get to see that scenery almost every day, would like to see Colorado some day. Have a safe trip
Oh yeah, you go your order to go.  I was the tall bearded guy sitting in the first booth.  You're a lucky man with that view every day.  I was an LEO in Aspen for many years, so I can sympathize ;)

Heres a two-fer

Yellow one in Starbucks on First St. Livermore. White one Safeway First Street Livermore.

Attachments:

I was doing a job-walk for a project at Travis AFB yesterday.  Saw an army green, with AP front and rear bumpers, sliders, and a lift.  It was parked in a lot over on Hangar Ave.

Saw this Black Cherry about a month ago on Lakeville @ 37 in the early AM. I chuckled at the pirate decal. I want one!
Thats Evon and David's rig, they are out of Petaluma, they are known as the lurker family, we had a kick ass meet n greet/install day at David's folks place a couple years ago. We had access to a lift so a lot of body chops were done. Evon is usually the driver of that rig btw.

Out at Doran Beach this afternoon. Looked like they were setting up for an afternoon of fishing and beautiful weather!

interesting, there was a Sun Fusion with an ARB front bumper parked in the 49er player parking lot on Sunday.
Just saw a pretty tricked out maroon? black cherry FJ on 880N near Oracle Arena in Oakland. I was going 880S in the opposite direction so I didn't have time to see mods. Probably an hour ago
If it was a little after 5pm it was me. I saw you coming down on 880S and you stuck your hand out and so did I.
Your truck is looking pretty sic. I haven't seen your truck in awhile.

haha niiiice!

spotted Josh? tan truck with spod sticker in rear camper and a red dcab camper and black wheels coming through Davis today.  I was in the gray 4runner.  I looked over at you in the red dcab.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service