NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

UPDATE

CARAVAN MEETING INFORMATION!!!
One group will be departing Thurs to get to Hungry Valley early to save some camp spots. The other will be leaving Friday.

EARLY GROUP:
When: Thursday, May 21. Time TBD...
Where: PM Potato Mutato for more info...
CB Channel: 31
FRS Channel: 7/31

LATER GROUP:
When: Friday, May 22. Meeting at 7:30am and departing at 8:00am
Where: Shell Gas @ Exit 441, Howard Road off Hwy 5 in Westley, CA‎.
CB Channel: 31
FRS Channel: 7/31

See link for more information...Link

Lets get a list here going for the people interested, remeber this is tentative list:
1. daPitbull
2. potatomutao
3. Boss73
4. DocME
5. C4B
6. F@kken
7. Bz Wires
8. suecyde
9. cyplik
10. PBFJ
11. CA Annie, MoabFJ, Abbey
12. Bozly
13. Motordrive
14. OPG4759
15. 5AND5TORM
16. AjayCruiser
17. Sonof40
18. BigFish

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm still trying to find out what if any days I have to cover at work this weekend, I'm SUPPOSED to have this Friday off due to cut backs in our work hours, but that has always been subject to change.. I'll push my boss for a schedule today.
I hope you can make it Dave. (I may need a cigarette)
Dave, you're not looking so good... are you feeling alright? Hope that cough/sniffles clear up, or you may need to go to the doctor on Friday. You sure wouldn't want to expose your fellow employees to a flu virus or anything.

;)
due to all the hoopla surrounding the swine flu, i have heard that the only available doctor on short notice in all of California is located in Gorman.
Dave your are not looking too good like what annie said get your self checked out. make an appointment for a Thursday afternoon and rest on Friday through out the whole weekend..hehehehe
cough cough... awchew awchew... got a doctors appointment in Gorman

I'll be heading out around 7:00am ish Friday morning to make my "doc" appointment, got this "itch" that needs fixin' too ;o)

Or, I'll try to get everything together, loaded up and make the meeting spot in Westley Friday morning
:clap:
that has nothing to do with the itch
Oh no not the clapper !!!!!
Good job, man! :)

('cept for the itch part - yikes!)
Leaving Thursday (tomorrow) around noon give or take. Exactly where is the camp site (coordinates?,map link?)
from the entrance, take Gold Hill Road and bear left onto Hungry Valley Road. these roads are paved. Aliklik is towards the bottom of the map below. the park entrance is marked with a green circle and Aliklik is marked with a red circle.

the exit off 5 should be Gorman Road (exit 202).

for more info on the park, please visit Hungry Valley SVRA.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service