NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

UPDATE

CARAVAN MEETING INFORMATION!!!
One group will be departing Thurs to get to Hungry Valley early to save some camp spots. The other will be leaving Friday.

EARLY GROUP:
When: Thursday, May 21. Time TBD...
Where: PM Potato Mutato for more info...
CB Channel: 31
FRS Channel: 7/31

LATER GROUP:
When: Friday, May 22. Meeting at 7:30am and departing at 8:00am
Where: Shell Gas @ Exit 441, Howard Road off Hwy 5 in Westley, CA‎.
CB Channel: 31
FRS Channel: 7/31

See link for more information...Link

Lets get a list here going for the people interested, remeber this is tentative list:
1. daPitbull
2. potatomutao
3. Boss73
4. DocME
5. C4B
6. F@kken
7. Bz Wires
8. suecyde
9. cyplik
10. PBFJ
11. CA Annie, MoabFJ, Abbey
12. Bozly
13. Motordrive
14. OPG4759
15. 5AND5TORM
16. AjayCruiser
17. Sonof40
18. BigFish

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hahaahah think he meant Camo Net......I bet those big Bossquacht fingers crash into each other on the keyboard
So it turns out that I will not be able to leave after work on Thursday cuz I have an open house for Anthony's kindergarden class that night. So I will leave around 8:00 pm or so.. that should be good cuz the night will be cooler to run in..

So I should make it into camp early in the morning before dawn
5AND5TORM (2ppl) leaving Thursday from Fresno around 6 PM, about a 2 hour drive from there.
Ok folks, I got my Camera and Heads Up Display working real nice and can't wait to show it off,

Cool
I volunteer to black out you windows and film the obstacle course run.
I'll even drive it for you if you like but you'll have to film.
I'll need more cameras before I'm ready for all that, but this will help cresting hills and whatnot
definitely helps to have a nice view over cresting hills and such! looking forward to the demo at All-Cal!
Nice! you got it working.. Can't wait to see it.
I'm leaving after work around 7pm.. anyone else leaving around that time?
Dude I was thinking about leaving around 8:00 from my house. We could hook up and head down together.. Let me know....
I'm leaving Thursday night after work, not sure what time though. Might be able to hook up with you guys for the run down.
PAUL!
I never recieved an email with the Toronado Beer pictures from Matt. I dont know where he's sending them. Can you either resend, or, have him burn them on a disc and bring to AllCal?? Thanks - Ann

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service