NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

UPDATE

CARAVAN MEETING INFORMATION!!!
One group will be departing Thurs to get to Hungry Valley early to save some camp spots. The other will be leaving Friday.

EARLY GROUP:
When: Thursday, May 21. Time TBD...
Where: PM Potato Mutato for more info...
CB Channel: 31
FRS Channel: 7/31

LATER GROUP:
When: Friday, May 22. Meeting at 7:30am and departing at 8:00am
Where: Shell Gas @ Exit 441, Howard Road off Hwy 5 in Westley, CA‎.
CB Channel: 31
FRS Channel: 7/31

See link for more information...Link

Lets get a list here going for the people interested, remeber this is tentative list:
1. daPitbull
2. potatomutao
3. Boss73
4. DocME
5. C4B
6. F@kken
7. Bz Wires
8. suecyde
9. cyplik
10. PBFJ
11. CA Annie, MoabFJ, Abbey
12. Bozly
13. Motordrive
14. OPG4759
15. 5AND5TORM
16. AjayCruiser
17. Sonof40
18. BigFish

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

good idea boss, we need to start getting organized.
Should we all be bringing WOOD for a fire? Are fires OK?

I've got a cheap easy-up. Didnt work for crap with the wind, but may do well if we duct tape the poles together. I'll bring it if someone wants to give it a shot. We'll need some LIGHTS for the night bar. Does anyone have some they can bring?

Also bringing a lot of skewered/marinated meat & corn for Friday dinner, then some brats/buns for Saturday dinner. Hoping to bum some grill space. We'll have some extra food each night.

For the NorCal bar, I was bringing Vodka for martini's/screwdrivers, little martini glasses, another bottle of (Jack? Makers Mark? Rum? something that can mix with sprite/coke?), gal of OJ, 300 solo cups for the beer. Let me know if you think of something else that might work well.

I'm back up for first aid, so I'm bringing a stocked First Aid Kit.

Vince is carrying the pre-iced Keg for us. We'll might need to re-ice late Saturday afternoon.

Please let me know if anyone can think of anything else we could bring - Ann
good questions Ann. we had talked about creating a thread or email regarding the possible "group buy" of food to keep costs down, but not sure that is possible at this point. i'll start a thread in case anyone wants to participate on smaller group buys and exchange of food/meals. we accomplished this relatively easily on a few runs last year.

yes, campfires are allowed in designated fire rings only. we will need some wood. i think if everyone brought one box, that should be good enough depending on how many separate fires we'll get going.

a few of us are getting there on Thursday and will have a better lay of the land. we'll try to post somewhere here while we are down there.
I will bring the Lights.. I have like 6 sets to bring.. I can also bring my kitchen set up or Steve if you were going to bring on that is cool. I also have my green table to bring and share. I will also Bring a big 7 Gallon water continer..
yeah, i'll bring my kitchen setup. Boss, if yours is too cumbersome to setup then no need to bring it, but we could always use small tables for the kitchen and bar.
I have an EZ-UP, 2 small tables, and a box of firewood to bring along.
got a cool 40ft outdoor led light strip on board, problem solved. Also Jo (my wife) and i are planning to bring margaritas and (good)chips and (homemade)salsa for the group. Aside from that planning on providing for ourselves. Cheers!
Very much looking forward to meeting everyone.
Good idea on the "leave" list
Boz, 3 people, Kissin' Oaktown good bye Thursday by 2:30 PM
I'm planning on leaving around 6:30pm on Thursday, If anyone else is interested let me know.
we'll need a couple as we'll probably have a norcal congregation area as well as the bar. thanks for bringing the tarp and staples!
I also have some Xtra tarps to bring.. Suey I am surprised that you dont have one of those Bamo nret things to put up.. I have always wanted to get one for situations like this
What's a Bamo nret?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service