NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

NORCAL FJS PLEASE READ - ACTION REQUIRED: Save the trails - Send a letter on bill HR1581

I have just created a letter about: Release Unsuitable Lands Back to Multiple Use-HR1581

I hope you will too. I know you are as busy as I am, but it only took about two minutes using this Save The Trails letter generator.

http://www.savethetrails.us//Default.aspx?PetitionID=49

Bill HR 1581 has been introduced by Rep Kevin McCarthy to release lands being held by BLM that will not be designated as wilderness back to the public for use and recreation.

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Letter sent...
YEP letter sent and you should post it on the Tacomaworld.com site
Perhaps you can do that for us.  I for one am not a member and am guessing you are.

Thanks to all who sent out a letter..

Tell your friends who recreate in our public lands. 

This does not just mean 4x4ing. this type of legislation would effect anyone who goes outside, hikers, mtn bikers, equestrians, campers, snowmobilers, & cross country skiers just to name a few. 

This is a very important first step to let our government know how many people use and love the outdoors. 

Please if you have not send a letter yet, get off your FarKing ass and do it right now.. I want my kids to enjoy and recreate the outdoors like I have. 

*looks for easy button*

That was easy :-) 

good boost leading into the weekend! let's keep up the momentum...thanks!

the list so far (16/100)

PBn'FJ

FJ Scout

MoreFJland

jr vong

Boss73

DivnGirl

GHOST

NekGuda

TOE 4X4

F@kken FJ

Mrs. FJ Scout

DWH

Back in Black

Andrew

Estysalinas

potatomutato

We need more people to write letters !!!!
Sent my letter. I would have done this earlier if I new how easy it is. Perhaps the post heading should say something like "send a letter to save our trails in less than 3 min."
Takes away the intimidation factor.

thanks for your help, O36! greatly appreciated.

i understand what you are saying about ease of action and the possible intimidation factor, but anything with "save the trails" in the header, or any post in The Trail Sentinel for that matter, should be taken seriously with this group.

i know some of us are just here because we love our trucks and that is fine. i just know there are folks out there who actually wheel their trucks and/or enjoy the outdoors (whether it be hiking, mountain biking, etc.) who have not participated as of yet. so to you, my friends, i say this:

Sent my letter. :)))
Done! Quick and easy. Even on a phone. Let's keep 'em coming!
Did it

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service