NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

NORCAL FJS PLEASE READ - ACTION REQUIRED: Save the trails - Send a letter on bill HR1581

I have just created a letter about: Release Unsuitable Lands Back to Multiple Use-HR1581

I hope you will too. I know you are as busy as I am, but it only took about two minutes using this Save The Trails letter generator.

http://www.savethetrails.us//Default.aspx?PetitionID=49

Bill HR 1581 has been introduced by Rep Kevin McCarthy to release lands being held by BLM that will not be designated as wilderness back to the public for use and recreation.

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow, only eight?! c'mon, NorCal!

the list so far (8/100)

PBn'FJ

FJ Scout

MoreFJland

jr vong

Boss73

DivnGirl

GHOST

potatomutato

Sad, indeed. I honestly do not want to hear anyone whine when there is no place to wheel. 

Wait until they take Hollister Hills away. 

...or the SoCal desert trails, Pismo, trails of Moab, Ouray, etc...

and let's not forget Tellico OHV for those of you who think a Hollister closure is not possible.

lots of discussion going on today, but not enough letter writing. c'mon guys and gals.

You know the saddest part is that my wife just got done giving birth to our third child and I somehow found the three minutes.. 

Right now I am disappointed in the Nor-Cal FJC population. 

I know for a fact there are more jeep people getting involved. 

Are we really going to let jeep people out do the Toyota people ?? 

X2

Letter Sent!
C'mon people it is an easy process took less than five minutes!
Submitted
Mine is sent and took an extra few minutes more than your average 3 cause I had to add my own comments.
My wife was inspired as well and sent her own letter! It all helps. Scout is going to send one too!
be sure to scan in Scout's paw print, otherwise they'll think you wrote it for him.
Done.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service