NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Yet just another item that will be introduced at Surf N Turf 2008 - NorCal FJ T-shirts!

These logos are on weighty black t-shirts and come in sizes S-XXL! The first batch will be at a very special introductory cost of $12.00! Much cheaper than your favorite band's concert shirt. Better yet, you can wear this one loud and proud and live like the FJ rock star you are!

Pictured front and back.

Stay tuned for more NorCal FJ goods soon to be released!

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Steve,

I tried to buy one yesterday, and I thought the transaction went through.

But I got a call last night from AMEX stating they had an 'unusual' charge. It was these shirts, they said it was coming from Amsterdam, and they canceled the transaction. I have transaction #'s.

Any idea what's up? I bought the XL, but you're saying that you are out?

I wanted a new one for Mark to wear at Moab Spring Fling.
Thanks - A
these t-shirts are not sold through the shop. i produced these before the shop was open so i have a limited supply in stock, in-hand.

did your shop order include 3 items or 2?

the shop shirts are generally produced in the US (Pennsylvania I believe), but let me look into the shop and find out what happened.
I will take the 2XL Please !!

and one small
t-shirt count updated: March 19, 2009 at 12:08 PM

Small - 1
Medium - 5
Large - 6
XL = SOLD OUT!
2XL = SOLD OUT!
Price: $12.00
Tater could you bring those shirst with ya tomorrow night ???
sure thing!
I see that these shirt were available some time ago, and am wondering if any are still available? And if not will there be any like this in the future?
several shirts to choose from at the shop...
http://norcalfjs.ning.com/page/2131553:Page:10054
there will be a few more items added within the next few weeks, so keep an eye out for them!
hi RRC...at this time, I still have the following quantities available for this particular design:
Small - 1
Medium - 5
Large - 6

if you need a larger size, please let me know and i can probably take care of you.
Perfect, set me up with (1) Medium and (1) Large. If you can send me your Pay Pal information again and I will send you the funds.

Thanks

John
PM sent...thanks!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service