NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Greetings NorCal!

The first batch of regional decals is in production in extremely limited quantities. The first batch includes the NorCal Bear, NorCal Forest and NorCal Bridge logos. They are 4" vinyl decals in full color as seen in the logos below.

Decals are $6.00 each and will be available early next week.

If you are interested in placing an order, please contact potatomutato.

The next batch will include the NorCal Mountains, NorCal Sun and NorCal Capitol. Release date TBD.

Views: 666

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like the bear and bridge please. let me know how i can pay you.
Hey steve,

Any word on the flags for surf and turf?
Cant wait for pismo. Are we doing any other meet prior to snt?
See you soon bro
not sure about Pismo before SnT yet. there was talk, but i'm not planning on it until my camera is repaired. i'll find out what i can do regarding a limited order of flags within the next few weeks. i'll keep you posted.
Watch out its one of those so -cal guys !!! what up dude ?? I cannot wait for happy hour at S n T this year!!

BOss
i cant wait for SNT........ this time i will be sure to be prepared to party it up all night. I heard you guys were up alll night long. I'll be sure to bring some drinks for your bar. Nor*cal rocks!!!
I am new to this site too and am not really sure who is who yet. Is there anyone working on making a NorCal FJ Badge that we can proudly wear on the front grill? And how about a black and white vinyl that is 3" in diameter so we can wear more club logos on our back ends? I was thinking about having a local guy make up some if the "bear" logos but I don't want anyone think I am stealing the logo idea. BTWas my son would say "these are sick!" (that is a good thing I think lol)
You'd need to talk to Steve, potatomutato. He has our NorCal stickers made. I like the idea of a badge though.
I like that idea also.
hey John, we also have these NorCal FJ decals as well. we are planning to release some new designs this coming off-season, so keep an eye out for a thread update.

as for badges, we can look into them, but the fact of the matter is they will be pretty pricey with the limited quantities we will order. we looked into custom emblems as well, but they came out to about $65/each. not sure anyone would want to pay that much for an emblem (replacing any of the emblems on the back door like the Toyota emblem, etc.). i would imagine the badges wouldn't be much cheaper especially if we add color to them.

if we have enough interest at that kind of price point, i can look into it. alternatively, if anyone knows of a source that can do it for cheaper without sacrificing quality, please contact me.
Oooooh, I'd love an emblem to replace the Toyota logo.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service