NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Greetings NorCal!

The first batch of regional decals is in production in extremely limited quantities. The first batch includes the NorCal Bear, NorCal Forest and NorCal Bridge logos. They are 4" vinyl decals in full color as seen in the logos below.

Decals are $6.00 each and will be available early next week.

If you are interested in placing an order, please contact potatomutato.

The next batch will include the NorCal Mountains, NorCal Sun and NorCal Capitol. Release date TBD.

Views: 666

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes, the second order is available for delivery. i plan to be in SF this week if you want to meet up for the exchange.
I would like to get a Green Tree Decal. Let me know how to make the arrangements.
i will try to get it to someone who is going to go on the trail run this weekend. although i am not 100% certain yet, it's looking like no trails for me this weekend.
I put the NorCal decals on the driving light covers. Bought some Hella clear covers, painted the inside with flat black then attached the decals in the front.
Attachments:
Looks really great!
(Thanks "Pal") Did you happen to document that front cam mount?
I would like a red one Steve. Have any left?
yes. i'll be driving through san jo on tuesday afternoon if you want to meet up then.
Sure. Santana Row alright?
I need a couple (2) red ones, any left or when will there be another order?
yes, i still have some red ones left. i'll send you a message.
Thanks for the quick reply. Lets do Pay Pay / Snail Mail. Shoot me the your info for payment and I will get it to you asap.

John (aka Red Rock Crawler)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service