NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Greetings NorCaliens!

You've been asking for them and now they are finally here! NorCal FJ decals will be available beginning at Surf N Turf!

There will be three different decals to choose from: original flavor, beariant and juss the text. Decals are $5.00 each or $12.00 for all three! See decal descriptions and photos of two them below! Contact potatomutato for more details.

* Original Flavor - this decal is the same version of the NorCal base logo, only in white. It would look great on your rear window with mud on it. It measures approximately the same size as a CD.

* Beariant - this decal is the notorious variant logo of the bear perched atop NorCal, only in white. Perfect for those who like to exhibit deviant behavior, but still blend in with innocent strangers.

* Juss the Text - If you are paranoid of bears or believe the quadrupeds will be attracted to stickers with their cousins on it, then this is the decal for you. Nothing but text. Looks great across your rear window, on a roof rack bar or your favorite billy club.

Pictured: Original Flavor and Juss the Text (Icon decal available through Icon)
Just added: mock-up of the Beariant logo (actual decal will be very similar)

FJ courtesy of mattmainster

Views: 1338

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Way cool !! at least one of each for me !!
Are these decals still available?
I would love to get one of each decal if it all possible.
we are currently out of "original flavor" but the other two are in stock.
Which stickers are available?
um, the two others?

are you referring to this thread or all the decals? for this thread, the only two in stock are the beariant and juss the text.

for the other regional decals, all are in stock except for NorCal Forest.
how do i get one,or two?
you can PM me with your choices. availability is limited at this point, but am hoping to get some more printed in early 2010.
I need the Bear please
I'd be interested as well when you have them printed...

Any of these still available?

I'd like a few

Bumb on this thread, any chances to get some of those decal? If not, where did we order them last time? Maybe i can arrange something to get another batch, i'm willing to buy and distribute at cost!

Thanks,

Peter

Does the design actually belong to anybody? I can get die cut and printed decals. I might even be able to do some die cuts at work. Another shop has a couple cutters. I have a guy that does our stuff at work and some of my personal stuff.

I could do them complete or get pricing. Just need to know what we want and if its somebody's design.

I know die cuts will be cheaper and faster than printed decals.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service