NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hey everyone, my name is Pauly, I live in Arizona and am a member of AZFJ. Just checking up on my home area. I head back into that area alot and would love to hit a trail with you all some time. Family lives in Placerville, between Tahoe and Sac. If any of you are ever out here, look us up. We have a good bunch of folks out here as I am sure you do out there.

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome. Keep us posted when you are out this way, we'll set something up for sure.

A few of us are going to the Sedona gig, if you're gonna be up that way let's meet up.
Welcome to the site!!!

I gotta get back down there and play with all y'all again soon, Friday nights with Homedad @ Table Mesa Rock!!!!

Hope to Wheel with ya soon!
Welcome Pauly! Let us know if you are going to be in the area this summer. I am sure you know the Sierra's are a great playground....
Welcome
Welcome to the site
welcome to the site! i've been meaning to get out to AZ for quite some time. have met a few AZFJs at past events.
welcome aboard !
Welcome to the site..
Ya Im a regular at friday night, kurt knows how to have a good time. I'll be at sedona, I'll have my little sivler off road camper with me. I think i should be easy to find
It will be good to meet you in Sedona.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service