NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hi everyone, my name is Paul.  I'm new to the area but been around the FJ scene for a while.  (Been on the blew forum as L8Apex since way back.)

My wife and I just moved into the bay area from chicagoland.  The FJ is resting after pulling a trailer full of our stuff halfway across the country.  We hope to get out on some trails and experience some hills.  Quite a change from the flatlands and mud where we're from.

I'll keep an eye out for local meet-ups for wheeling/wrenching/socials/etc.  Hope to meet some of you soon!

-Paul
2007 FJ, black cherry, Expedition One bullbar bumper and sliders, Budbuilt skids, custom scratches

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the party.
Welcome Paul. Stay close to this forum and please join in.
welcome to the site! Chicagoland is nice...used to travel there a lot for business. i'm out in Peoria right now visiting family. let us know if you need help getting familiar with the Bay Area. i know there are a couple socials going on this weekend if you find time to join...otherwise, looking forward to catching up with you on the trails soon.
Thanks for the welcomes! I'm still learning my way around the Bay Area and lovin it so far. I saw a couple upcoming events on the forum but my schedule is crazy the next few weeks while we move into a new place, so not sure if we can make it. I'll be on this forum anyway and will meet up with you guys one of these times for sure.
Welcome
I am heading to Chicago in a 2 weeks for business Hope it's not to hot.
welcome to the site Paul, hope to see you at the Meet and Greets...
Welcome!
Where in the Bay Area will you be living. We have pretty regular Beer Meets in the East Bay and SF, if you'd like to come out for a Meet & Greet. Let us know when you get settled!
welcome to the site.. Since you are from Chicago your first assigned task is to get some Shaved Italian beef and the jardinar (spelling??) sauce for sandwiches. Now that some good stuff right there.. Some deep dish pizza would also be nice...

I guess what I am saying is I will be your friend for food.. hehehehehehe

welcome and I look forward to meeting you at one of the events or trail rides..
WOW...winded city how long did that it take for you guys to get here? I did the drive the other way around from the bay area to chi-town when I helped my sis move. But anyways welcome I know you guys will miss all the food( deep dish pizza mmmm...and their sandwiches). See u guys around
Welcome to the Site hope to meet up with ya soon

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service