NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hello all,

Bought a brand new 2010 Army Green FJ couple of weeks back.

2010 FJ, 4WD Army Green
All Terrain Package
Convenience Package
Towing Hitch & Wire
Armrest
50 State Emission
Daytime running light
Security Rs3200 Plus
Alloy Wheels & Spare tire locks
Roof Rack
Rock Rails with step assists
Add on service maint plan for 4yr/45k miles

8yr/125k platinum warranty

Will receive  my Aries Off Road Grille Guard (2059) on Monday, my first mod.

Placed an order " Santa Gift" ;) for PIAA 580 kit (Amazon). Not so confident about installing it all by myself, does anybody know whether I can bring this for After Christmas Install Day/BBQ (January)?

Looking forward to learn off-roading.

Also where can I get the NorCal FJ window decals?

Thanks,

Shanker

Views: 402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome bro. I'm not to experienced with wiring up lights but there should be someone there able to help. I have a extra sticker if you want it too. See you then.

Can I have the sticker please? I'll be attending the After Christmas Install Day/BBQ .

Thanks,

S

Yeah sure no problem. Will have it waiting for you.
Definitely bring the lights by. There should be someone there who can help. And congrats on the new FJ. If you plan on coming to the install day, please use the RSVP so I can get the directions to you.
Me and a friend are coming to the install day. I can help with the lights install.
Welcome!

Welcome and enjoy!

If I'm able to make the install day, I'd be willing to help out with a light install.

Welcome!  I will be there and I'm an electronics engineer.   I'm very handy with wiring just about anything.  More than happy to help you out.

Thank you all  for your help. I'm looking forward.

This is what I ordered

http://www.amazon.com/5862-Xtreme-White-Black-Driving/dp/B00067BUPG...

Please let me know whether I need to buy anything other that what is there in the kit for installing? I would like to use the oem type switch for the lights and use the factory switch slot.

Part numbers for the OEM switch and harness;

PT297-35072-LS    Offroad Lights Switch

PT297-35070-SH    Switch Harness

I might have these parts in my parts bin, will check my parts shed tomorrow.

Sorry, I don't have the above switch (6-pin)/harness but I have (2) of the 4-pin switch with pigtail/wires.

Thanks alot! Can we use the above switch and the wiring harness that comes with the PIAA kit?

What do you think of the following switch? Will it work without any modifications?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001GH1PU0/ref=oss_product

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service